IT Security managed services (MSS)
As a leading Managed Security Service provider (MSS provider) in Milwaukee, we can confidently say that proactive cybersecurity is better than scrambling to overcome a data breach. Your business is a target for hackers. We're the defense.
Why Do You Need a Managed IT Security Service Provider for Your Business?
Data breaches cause victims to underperform by 15% for three years or more. Don’t think your business is a target for cyber attacks? Think again. There were over 1,100 attacks on organizations every week in the last year.
Your business will suffer significant damage from an attack, including:
- Lost revenue;
- Negative impact on your reputation;
- Loss of customer trust.
As an MSS provider, we actively monitor your network to reduce the risk of a cyber attack impacting your operations.
A few of the reasons every business should work with an MSS company include:
What’s the price to keep your business safe? An attack can cause your business to lose:
- Customers and clients;
- Years of growth.
MSS services will harden your business’s security, reducing the risk of an attack being successful.
Request for Cybersecurity consulting & Protection Services today!
Attacks are on the Rise
It’s easy to overlook the threat of cyberattacks until you’re a victim. If you think “it won’t happen to us,” it can. In the last year, the following occurred:
- 28% rise in global attacks in a single quarter;
- Over 1,130 attacks per business across the world;
- $6 trillion in damage to businesses worldwide in 2022.
Cybercriminals are attacking at a rate of every 39 seconds. Businesses need to begin taking a proactive approach to their cybersecurity if they want to reduce the risk of an attack infiltrating their organizations.
Reduce Internal Team Requirements
When you work with us, you work with an experienced team. We are a professional MSS company that has the resources to properly manage your security systems. Our team of security professionals follows strict processes and procedures to protect your business.
Outsourcing your MSS allows your IT team to worry about core business functions while we handle the security of your network.
Our IT Security Managed Services Features
Powerful IT Systems work with your teams to ensure that your network is protected from cyberattacks and threats. We’ll analyze and discuss your needs, and then recommend critical changes to protect your network.
Some of the standard features of our service include:
Our support team is available day and night to help provide support. We’ll work to answer your questions, solve any tech issues you’re having and keep your security systems up and running.
Proactive IT security measures also include monitoring your systems 24/7. Our security experts will put robust monitoring systems in place so that we can identify potential threats, respond to them and reduce the risk of an attack being successful.
In the event that an attack is a success, our team will deploy security experts to remedy the attack and get your systems back up and running. Rapidly responding to an attack limits the amount of damage to your business and helps you get back to your customers and clients.
Security is always evolving, and our team works to provide state-of-the-art security measures to all of our clients. We stay on top of the industry’s latest security trends, identify potential risks to your organization, and work to keep your systems safe and secure.
Powerful IT responds to cyberattacks rapidly, stopping hackers from infiltrating your network and causing significant damage to your operations.
Why Choose Powerful IT Systems as Your MSS Provider?
- 24/7 Support: Our MSS Company provides robust, timely support to answer all of your questions and concerns. We’re an extension of your team, augmenting your security with tailor-made services.
- Intrusion Detection: We monitor your network with state-of-the-art security management services. We rapidly identify the attack and respond accordingly if an attack occurs.
- Intrusion Response: Security incidents need rapid solutions and management to overcome intrusions. We’ll isolate the incident, identify how the intrusion occurred, and take corrective action.
- Remediation: Corrective action must be swift following an intrusion. Our team’s IT security managed services will be rapidly deployed to help remedy the situation and prevent further damage.
- Endpoint Security: Laptops, computers, mobile devices, and more are integral to businesses worldwide. Our goal as a managed security service provider is to secure these endpoints to limit attacks and exploits.